Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter darlings and movies

 These adorable babies had Easter my house while I've been gone.  Oh the sweetness!!!!!! I sure do miss them.  Just look at them.  They are too cute and I can't wait to hug them and kiss them again.
 Today we saw Mirror Mirror. I liked it. I thought it was very cute and I really enjoyed it a lot.

Last week we saw Hunger Games and I didn't like it at all.  I thought it was dark and much too violent.  Of course, I didn't read the books and now I don't even want to.  Maybe if I had read the books first I would have liked the movie, but I kinda doubt it.  Not my style of movie.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Such adorable grandchildren! It looks like you're having a wonderful trip.

Yvonne said...

What little sweeties. I know they must really miss you and your husband.

Continue to have a great time.

Nancy Face said...

From the previews, we thought Mirror Mirror looked kind of dumb, but it was pretty much the only movie to go see on my hubby's birthday, so off we went! Well, we were pleasantly surprised! We really did like it A LOT and had a great time! Yay!