Saturday, January 17, 2009

Misc.

Look at this fancy door to a home right next to the mission office in Brussels. I thought it was so pretty. Next is the front of a bldg. where they have church in Gouda, Holland.


The all glass bldg. is the Church Mission Office in Brussels, Belgium. The office is on the top floor. The garage is in the basement and is soooo narrow. You have to be a really good driver to park in that garage. Two cars cannot drive at the same time and pass each other. One car has to back up and wait.

I thought it would be fun to post my shopping from last week. This was food for the week minus the meat and fish, but we still have a lot of it left.









3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I wouldn't do well in that parking garage, but my hubby would be saying "Oh, I can get a set of triples through there ;; )"

The Wendler Family said...

One of my fav things about europe is the little markets. Looks like you two are eating nice fresh food.

txmommy said...

fun to see Holland and the food you are eating!