Friday, January 9, 2009

Natalia Zaneth

This is my new, little grand daughter. Isn't she just beautiful? She looks a lot like her Mommy. I am so excited. My arms are aching to hold her, but I will have to wait a long time for that. It was a pretty tense day waiting for her to be born and not being right there. I am so thankful that all went well in the end and I pray that she will grow up to be a strong latter-day saint, an upright citizen, that she will live the laws of God and of the land, be a frequent temple goer, and that some day she will be a wife and a Mommy to her own sweet children.


I already love this sweet, baby and am blessed to be her Grandma.






Look at that darling little mouth and all that hair. I know she is sooo soft and smells sooo good. There is something so awesome about newborn babies. I think it's because they just came from Heavenly Father and are so pure and innocent.

7 comments:

The Wendler Family said...

So tender! I think she looks like Emily too. :) Congratulations!! I cant get over her amazing head of hair. What a sweetie!

Yvonne said...

Again, congratulations. She is beautiful.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

sweet sweet baby ,beautiful sentiments

Peter and Sharon Anderson said...

Congratulations to the happy grandparents (and ALL the family)! She looks so much like the little Emily that came to your family all the way from Peru. What a blessing these little ones are in our lives. I believe that through the power of the Spirit this sweet little baby will be able to feel your love all the way from Europe as though you were actually holding her and whispering in her ear.

Robin said...

How beautiful. I know you ache to hold her. But she will know all about you. How sweet of Emily to name her after you. Love you

Colleen said...

She is beautiful!!!! Thanks for de-lurking and leaving a comment..I love meeting new people. Great blog! Are you on a mission trip? Looks like a beautiful place : )

txmommy said...

she's so cute!

I need your mailing address and e mail again. Our computer stole all our info when it died.

We should be able to get it back but in the meantime.