Thursday, January 8, 2009

IT'S A GIRL

HURRAY! Natalia is here. It is 12:30a.m. Belgium time and I just found out that Emily had her little baby. She was born c-section at 2:26pm California time. She weighs 6pounds15ounces and is 19inches long. That's all I know. I am so grateful that everything went well and that both Mommy and baby are doing well. I wish I was there, but am so grateful that Anna and Sarah and Sybil were there for her. Andres went into the delivery room with her. Tx Mommy just called me and said that the Dr. said that she was only up to a 3 not a 4 in all those hours and never progressed further. I am really so happy that everything went well. My baby just had a baby. What an amazing thing. I will get to see her in an hour over skype. Thanks Anna.
I am excited to be a grandma again. Now I have 12 grandchildren and one great grandbaby on the way. I am a blessed woman.

6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

congrats Grandma I am so glad everything went Ok and what a blessing to have her share your name --That is an honor to the wonderful mother you are

Jay said...

Congrats!! What exciting happenings for you and your family!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations--you are a real example to me. Thank you for being willing to serve even at a time like this. Hugs to you and congratulations to your baby.

** Dre and Yoho ** said...

i am soo excited for the baby!!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Congratulations! Love the name - and from what I have seen, she is a beauty. I have a niece named Natalia, but she goes by Talia

One For All said...

Congrats!!!! I got to hold her and she is just precious. Russ and I are gonna head back again tonight to make sure everyone is doing okay. We love you, though I know you miss all of them, rest assured that they are all well and beautiful. Love ya!
charmela