Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Waiting Babies

Well I only have 5 more days here on our mission. I really can't believe it. I am soooooo excited to meet these sweet little babies.

First there is Natalia. What a beautiful little girl. She is almost 21 months old. When I talk to her on the computer, she always gives me the kissy lips and kisses me on the computer. I wonder if she will recognize me? Will she think that it's so weird to see a real person and not just a talking picture? I can't wait to see her and meet her and give her a big hug and kiss.




Then there is Tatum. This adorable little girl is my great granddaughter. Oh my, how did the time pass so quickly. Her mommy was my first grandchild. I will be kissing this little girl very soon.

Next is my fourteen grandchild. Little Joneaux is the most handsome little guy. He will be 1 right after Thanksgiving. He always has the sweetest smile. He is so even tempered and pleasant. He is the best little fellow and I can't wait to see him again and love on him. Who can resist him? Not me, that's for sure.

And then there's Reggie. Little Reggie is only 2 months old and wow what a cutie he is. I can't wait to hold him and kiss him and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.
I just love babies and especially these particular babies. I am so blessed to have these sweet babies to come home to. I really can hardly wait to see them and become close to them. I can't wait to snuggle them and smell their sweetness. I can't wait kiss them and to whisper sweet nothings into their ears. I'm ready to go back to grand mothering.
Of course, I am also so anxious to see the rest of my grandchildren. I would never forget them. I have the most beautiful, handsomest, nicest grandchildren. I can't wait to continue my relationships with them, to spend time with them and to enjoy their great company and just be together.


4 comments:

Sara K said...

They are all so cute and I'm so happy for you!!!

Connie said...

I think it would be very hard to leave the grandchildren to go so far away. I know it would be a blessing in their lives and the lives of the hwole family, but my selfish side things it would be hard.

5 more days! So awesome. Such mixed emotions!

The Texas Bakers said...

Oh I bet you are so excited! I certainly would be. They are all adorable!
Thank you for sharing your testimony. I have enjoyed reading about your missionary adventures and can't believe it's already over!

Yvonne said...

You must be so very excited. I can only imagine how excited your family is to see you. But what a great example you have been to everyone.

I know I say it all the time, but safe travels. See you at Christmas time.