Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thanks


Thank you my dearest family, dear friends In Real Life and in Bloggyland. I appreciate all of the great support you have given me. I appreciate every little kind comment that you have made. I have loved talking to you and seeing your sweet pictures. I have love reading your thoughts. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You have added so much happiness and joy to my mission. You have helped me through the hard times and you have rejoiced with me in the difficult times. Thank you a million times over. It is such a blessing to have great family and friends. I am indeed a blessed woman. I can't wait to see you, to give you big hugs and kisses. I can't wait to meet some very sweet babies and some very special people. I am anxious to help and to continue serving the Lord in any way that He wants me to. I have loved it here in France and Belgium and I am happy to go home.
May the Lord bless each and every single one of you with His very choicest blessings.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Safe travels and enjoy visiting with all of your family and meeting those little ones.

Your experiences have been wonderful to read. Thank you so much for sharing. I have loved each and every one of your posts.

Looking forward to meting you.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Geesh- I am a little teary for you. Thank you for sharing your mission with us through your blog- I am hoping to meet you- I heard through the blog-line that you will be attending a baptism in Utah soon- and I am sort of hoping that it coincides with one of my many trips to that area of the state as well-
Have a safe journey and know that you have served well and faithfully-

c. griffith said...

I love you! Thanks for sharing your journey with us! I hope to see you soon! xoxoxo

Connie said...

It has been a real pleasure to read of your mission experiences. travels, people you've met, and read your testimony.

See you soon?

The Wendler Family said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
I love you too! I am so glad that you have blogged your mission. (Did you know that you can have your blog printed and bound into a book, pictures and all? That might be a great thing to do for this blog. :)) I have loved reading all about your adventures in sharing the gospel and representing the Lord. The church is true!