Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kidney Stones

Well my dear friends, I am asking for some special prayers. My daughter Andrea is having her little baby boy in 4 1/2 weeks. Meanwhile she has already been hospitalized 5 times with kidney stones. The poor girl is just miserable and because of the pregnancy, they really cannot do anything for her at this point in time. They put her on IV and pain meds, but she just has to suffer through passing the stones. She is so brave and doesn't complain at all, but I know she is going through a horrible time. She is still working a full time and a part time job and she says she just loves working, but we all know how hard it is to do that at the end of pregnancy.
I am praying that she will have a healthy, normal little baby and that she herself will come out of the experience well so that she and her hubby will be able to raise this little boy unto the Lord.



2 comments:

c. griffith said...

definitely praying for her and her little one...and for you too!!! love ya!

Yvonne said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I will be praying for them.

Hugs.