Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello and Tal's B'day



Well hello again.  Seems like I haven't posted in forever and it has been almost 2 months.  We have been sooooo busy.  I don't even know how the time has passed so fast.  We took 2 little trips, had family and friends over, went out ourselves, went to the temple, helped with the kids, etc.etc.etc.

Anyway, I didn't know where to start catching up, so I decided to start from the most  recent and go clear back to Thanksgiving where I left off.

The first 3 pictures are of Natalia on her actual 3rd birthday on January 8th.  Her Mommy and Daddy took her to Build-a-Bear and also bought her lots of other presents.  She came home so excited and then her Mommy had made a birthday cake for her and Tal had a great time blowing out the trick candles and sampling the cake.  It was so cute to watch her with the candles.  She would blow really hard and they would finally extinguish only to light right back up again.  She soon caught on and had lots of fun blowing the candles out and the watching them light up again.

The picture with the balloons is of her on her birthday party day.  Her Mommy and Daddy sure know how to throw a party.  There were lots of family and friends there.  They had pizza, balloons, and yummy snacks, games, a pinata, and even a cotton candy machine.  Jose makes the best cotton candy.  Oh my goodness those cotton candy cones were perfectly shaped.  He made small ones and huge ones and they were all perfect.  I have been to many a school carnival and seen many cotton candy makers and lots of those cones were not very well shaped.  Jose's were perfect.  Sadly I have no pictures because my camera has stopped working.  But, as a surprise, John had ordered a camera for me for Christmas and it finally arrived.  Anna did the choosing of the camera and she, of course, picked a great one.  Now, I just have to learn how to use it. HaHa.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little Natalia. What a cutie ; )

I'm glad you did a post. Now I can't wait to see the pics you take with your NEW camera. What did you get?

Hope you are having a great day.

Connie said...

It looks like those balloons could carry the sweet birthday girl away! How exciting to get a new camera! We'll be expecting to see more posts with pictures! Glad you're doing well.