Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


So many things to be thankful for:
Heavenly Father
Jesus Christ
The gospel of Jesus Christ
The Priesthood
My awesome (the best) husband
My terrific sons and sons-in-law
My wonderful daughters and daughters-in-law
My sweet grandchildren
My darling great-granddaughter
The best parents and grandparents even though they are no longer here with me
Great relatives
A nice home
Great friends
Great bloggy friends
Freedom
A beautiful country
Scriptures and other books
Music
Dance
Good food
Lots of good and interesting activities to keep me busy
Many, many other wonderful things and blessings too numerous to list.

To all of you I wish a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great list.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs.

Connie said...

I hope your day was good.

Your list looks like mine!

Janice said...

My friend never gave me the author of the quote. I do think it was from a book that Cheiko Okasake (I totally butchered both spellings) wrote but I am not sure. I have this posted in my house and I get asked who said it often. I wish I knew for sure.