Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ready for church and Hana

 This little guy is always ready for everything.  Here he is all spruced up for church.  Joneaux is such a sweet, pleasant little fellow.  He hardly ever cries.  What a nice disposition and soooooooooo handsome.


                                      
 One afternoon we went to lunch at Hana's.  It is one of my favorite restaurants.  Amadeo knows this and so he surprised me by having us eat there.  Papa does not like sushi so he had a delicious bento box.
The miso soup, above, is always a great way to start the meal.
 We ate several different kinds of rolls.
 I love these shrimp rolled in kelp dried kelp sheets.



 I did not love the above shrimp.  Anna and Ama tricked me.  They ordered one especially for me to watch me eat it.  Unfortunately it is a raw shrimp.  At Hana's you have to eat the whole thing or pay extra and so they got a good laugh watching me try to swallow it down.  I also did not like the umi which is raw sea urchin.  Other than that, I really liked everything.  It was sooooo delicious.

Yum! Yum!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I have never had sushi and not sure if I could handle it! My daughter took her husband to a sushi restaurant in Riverton last night for his birthday. They both really liked it.

Yvonne said...

I should go out to sushi with you--I have only had it a few times and really enjoy it. (Well, I say that and I should say I like the rolls. Would love to have you help me pick the right things.

Love the pictures.