Friday, November 11, 2011

Keeping Busy

So what's keeping me busy every single day?  

 Here is a quilted turkey wall hanging that I made just before we left on our mission.  I am taking a quilting class now too that only meets just once a month, but I'm sooooooo busy that I don't have too much time to devote to it.  I have been keeping up with the square of the month except for this month.  It's due tomorrow and I haven't even begun.

 This is what keeps me busy.

I love this cuteness.  She is the sweetest little girl.  We play a lot all day long.





 And this little guy is so soft and cuddly.  I love to hold him and shower him with kisses.












Sometimes she dresses up like a princess or a fairy and she loves to dance and dance.  Whenever the music comes on, she starts rocking out.  Toooo cute.   I like to give her kisses too and get lots of them in return.  :)  
Emily is doing her externship at an ob/gyn clinic.  We are so proud of her for finishing up her schooling .  Way to go Em.

6 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

the cutest reasons to be busy! :D Love all the pictures. Tal is a little doll! Seriously. Beautiful.

As for the quilting, I have always wanted to take a quilting class.... some day, some day.

Nancy Face said...

The turkey quilt is so cute and clever! Great job!

I'm teaching my Mia Maids to make simple patchwork quilts - just squares in alternating colors. The cutting out evening went pretty well, but the sewing will be crazy with several of them and just one of me! (My partner in Young Women is just a beginner at sewing and will help all she can!)

Darling grandchildren!

Yvonne said...

Love the turkey quilt. Nice job. I'm thinking of taking a quilting class.

It's so fun to be able to have that time with grandchildren and great grandchildren. ENJOY each and every minute.

utmommy said...

I miss her!

Connie said...

That is the BEST kind of busy!! Beautiful babies!

Sara K said...

They are so cute and you are one lucky grandma!!