Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 Saturday we meet up at the Pumpkin Patch in  Springville to have a little fun.  I'm pretty sure everyone had a fun tiime.

 There was a little corn maze for the little kid.
 There was lots of corn to play in.

 I love this picture of Ryan and Val.

 There were a few animals to look at.  The sow in the background pushed so hard against the fence that she moved it and the Wallaby and Alpaca escaped.
 J took me to the big maze and the two of us had a good time.


 I watched while she went wild!

 S took good care of little Reggie.




 Who is this pumpkin head?
S took good care of little Reggie.

 Afterwards we went to a cute little park in Spanish Fork and had a picnic while the kids played.
 I thought these decorations at a random house were cute.
And, finally, Dani's front porch is so cute too.

1 comment:

Connie said...

That pumpkin patch is a lot of fun. Looks like everyone else thinks so too! I'm sure your kids and grandkids are so happy to have you close!