Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tagged

I have never been tagged.

My daughter tagged me in this four by four meme that reveals some little facts about me. It will be great fun getting to know my blogging buddies better! So check at the bottom and if your name is listed copy and paste this list onto your blog and insert your information in the four categories below:

1st ~ four places I go:

church
temple
shopping
my car

2nd ~ four favorite smells

babies
my kids
something baking in the oven
yummy food cooking

3rd ~ four favorite TV shows or movies

Amazing Race
Survivor
Biggest Loser
CSI
But I haven't seen any of them for 2 years

4th ~ four recommendations

read the scriptures
pray
be nice
enjoy life



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I could have written the first one and the second.

The 3rd one--I've never watched Amazing Race and occasionally catch Survivor. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your recommendations.

Connie said...

Oh yeah. I would have to also add going to my kids house for #1 because this week has been a super busy grandma week! For the smells, I'd agree with all of yours and add the smell of a spring flower because I'm wanting to smell some lilacs, or irises! I'm ready for spring.
I watch the Biggest Loser too, when I can. But that's about all. It's a joke that I always watch Matlock when I'm not at work, but it's only a joke...or is it?
#4 - awesome advice!