Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Keys

Today Emily came home from school early and began going through Natalia's toys, cleaning, sorting, etc.  Then she needed to go apartment searching and couldn't find her keys.  She remembered Tal playing with them and her taking them from her.  She thought she put them on the table.  No.  They were not there.  We couldn't find them anywhere.  We searched and searched for about an hour.  We looked everywhere.  I even searched through the disgusting garbage thinking maybe Tal threw them away.  I did use a little plastic bag as a glove.  
I finally decided to say a little prayer and to ask Heavenly Father for help.  I barely finished praying and immediately went over to the drawers with the toys in them.  I opened the drawer with the stuffed animals, which several of us had looked in before, and there they were.  What a blessing.   I know it's just a little thing, but once more I am reminded how Heavenly Father is aware of even the smallest   things that go on.  We have once again been blessed with a tender mercy.

6 comments:

Connie said...

He does hear and answer prayers. We all need to be reminded of that. Thanks for the reminder!

Glad the keys were found.

Yvonne said...

I'm so grateful to know He is always there.

So glad you found them.

Nancy Face said...

What a sweet story! :)

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I have had a nearly identical experience- only my keys really were in the garbage- and my boss had the inspiration that he remembered being on the phone and me mentioning my son was playing with the garbage can

VICKYFF said...

Well deserved! I really enjoy your blog and am impressed by your finds. Keep it up!
Sweet memories.
Titanium Necklaces Titanium Necklaces

marcia@joyismygoal said...

love those moments I had a similar one this week and was so humbled thanks for your kind words