Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Engagement

Today I woke up to a soft blanket of snow on the ground.  It was snowing gently and everything looked so soft and white and peaceful.  

The day was busy with everyday activities and ended with the most wonderful surprise.

Our second son, Michael and his girlfriend jaNee announced their engagement.  I was actually at the PM beauty school having a hair and scalp treatment and massage courtesy of Andrea when I received this most welcome and long awaited news.  

 Yeah! I am so excited.  We already love jaNee.  She is so nice, kind, fun to be with, great with the family and to top it all off, she's very beautiful both inside and out.  They will be married at the end of March.
 Wow, I can't believe it.  We are so busy planning Emily and Jose's  wedding on February 19th and now we also have Michael and jaNee's wedding in March.   What a surprise!!!!!  Two children married so close to each other. This means that all of our children will now be married.  Another chapter in our lives is closing and a new one will be opening up.

7 comments:

Connie said...

How exciting! She looks like a real cutie! It'good they waited until you were back from your mission!

You'll have some busy months ahead of you!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh Wow that is SO nice and wonderful:)

The Texas Bakers said...

That is great news. Congratulations!

Yvonne said...

That is so exciting. I hope you enjoy all the planning. (I bet everyone is so glad you and your husband are home to be a part of it all.)

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Wow! I am glad I am only working on one wedding- albeit a big one- but still- you will have two way before I have my one- good luck! I hope J gets to come to BYU- my mom offered her a job - so there would be a really good chance to meet some of your-

allison nadauld said...

Wonderful news! I can't wait to meet all Michael and Emily's fiances. Congratulations!

Jay said...

Congrats on having another daughter (in-law) in the family!

Do you have an email? T is the clerk at church and has some things to send you. Just email me and I'll tell you more.

jaynicholl@charter.net