Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lunch and Bargains

 This morning Andrea and Yoho invited us to go out to lunch with them because Bryce and Becca are in town. Of course we wanted to see them so we were happy to go.  When we got to Zuppas, we had a bonus of Dani and Tate being there.
Becca is expecting their first baby.  It's a girl and we are delighted for them.
Here are cute Dani and Tate.  I tried and tried to fix the photo, but will have to ask Anna what I've done wrong.  Miss Computer Expert will have to give me a lesson.  Tate finally likes me.  She will now talk to me and let me hold her.  I am a happy great-grandma.


I love a good bargain so since we unexpectedly didn't have any babies to take care of today, I go to do a little shopping.  I got all of these items for $16.00: 3 dishtowels with tags still on, 2 glass jars with lids, a brand new scarf with tag still on, 8 children's books, 3 frames which I will probably re-do, and the red glass serving plate which has a pedastol that doesn't show up in the photo.  I think I did some really good shopping.



3 comments:

Connie said...

So nice to see family, especially during lunch at Zupas!
You're quite the bargain shopper! That's how you can tell it's going to be a good day!

Yvonne said...

Spending time with family is always great--and when you feel a little one warm up to you IT'S EVEN BETTER.

Great job on finding bargains.

c. griffith said...

you guys are so cute and it sounds like you all have so much fun together! i wish i lived closer! love ya!