Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blessings


 Yes, this little guy is definitely a blessing, but I'm specifically talking about John tonight.  Our son-in-law, cute little Reggie's Dad, gave John a Priesthood Blessing before he had his test and today we got the results of the CT scan.  Even though the Dr. definitely saw bleeding, that bleeding is now gone and no trace of anything there.  John's endograft looks great.  I am so thankful for all of my blessings and today especially grateful for the Priesthood and the power that is in it.  Thank you all for your prayers and your concern.  I really appreciate it a lot and love you all even more for it.  














6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

soso glad for you

nikko said...

I'm so glad that everything is okay!

Jay said...

So relieved and happy for you all!

The Wendler Family said...

What a relief! So happy he is ok! And my what a blessing it is to have worthy priesthood holders around to bless us!

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad that all is well. It is wonderful to be able to get Priesthood blessings,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get here.

Shuldberg's in Texas said...

The Priesthood is a such a blessing. I'm glad all is well.