Thursday, May 27, 2010

Still Sick


Well, today I am even worse than the past few days. I'm going to take up residence in Notre Dame. Now that I've actually been there I think I might like it, although living in the rafters is not ideal. I guess I will have to learn how to ring the bells in the bell tower. Ha! The real Quasimodo and I are twins. If I'm not a bit better by tomorrow I have to go back to the doctors. My mood is not so good anymore. I'm ready to feel better and to look better. My dear friends have been so nice and encouraging to me as well as helpful with good advice. Thanks friends.
I have been mostly resting at home, but today I needed to fix all the food for institute. Two of my wonderful missionaries will do all the last minute stuff and serve. I made pulled pork in a crock pot, so all they will have to do is actually pull the pork and make the sandwiches at the last minute. They will also make the salad. I just bought pudding cups for dessert because I sure don't feel up to doing much of anything.
We also had to go to a mtg. One of our JA's is going to be baptised on Sat by Dh and she had to have her interview and plan the program. I came in sunglasses and we scheduled the interview at the same time that we could drop off the food.
My wonderful Natacha is heading up the committee for clean up after eating. She will also be the main helper to the missionaries. She is such a great girl, always willing to do anything. I'm lucky to have her for a friend.

4 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

hope you get on the mend soon- I can totally relate- between my son and my ever present cough/ sinus issues that I have had since January- It has been a long week

Connie said...

Let us know what the doc says, (if you have to go)
That's lousy to be so sick! Take care, I'll be thinking of you!

Yvonne said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. Hugs, my friend.

Nancy Face said...

It must have been so hard making all that food while feeling so crummy! You are amazing!