Saturday, May 8, 2010

Guess who's coming?

I can't wait for Sunday. One more day and this cute family is coming to visit me. Well, actually they're coming to visit us. I'm going to meet this beautiful little baby for the first time. I have been so anxious to kiss and cuddle little Joneaux and the day is almost here. One more day and I will be holding this precious baby. Of course, I am also soooooo excited to see my daughter Anna and her hubby Amadeo. It has been a looooooog time since I've seen them. We will get to spend 12 days together. Hurray!!!!!!
Monday we will visit Brussels and some sights in Belgium and Tuesday we will be heading for Biarritz in Southern France to visit family and see the sights as well.
So my friends, I will not be blogging until we return. I will be catching up with you soon.



4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Exciting news. How fun that they are coming to visit. I hope you have a wonderful visit with them. Enjoy each and every minute with them--especially the little one.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. Big hugs.

nikko said...

How exciting! Have a great time!

The Wendler Family said...

Cannot wait for you to meet him and get to see A and A!!! Have such a great time! I can't wait to read all about the visit. :)
What a perfect mother's day present!!
Love and Hugs

Connie said...

I think it's so wonderful that family can come visit while you're on a mission! You will be one happy mama/grandma/missionary! Have a very Happy Mother's Day! Can't wait to hear all about the visit. Enjoy every minute away from the computer!