Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quasimodo


I am much worse today. I look like Quasimodo, but I feel like Esmeralda. The handsome blond guy must be Dh. ha ha.
I woke up this early this morning with my eye swollen almost completely shut. 1/2 of my forehead is broken out even more and very swollen too besides both being very red. I have lots of "buttons" as they call them in France in 1/2 of my hair. I am a mess. I am housebound. I have taken a couple of naps and Dh and I have played a game of hand of foot which I so happily won. I am sad that Dh has to look at a monster all day long.:(
I must be better by tomorrow because I have to cook for institute and we have a very important meeting with Anne and Ben to set up her baptism for Saturday. I hope I don't have to go wearing a disguise of some sort.
At least I'm still in a good mood. Right?

6 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

I am so sorry you are not well. It must be a little scary to be sick in a foreign land. It looks like so much fun and a great experience with your missionaries and JAs. I love reading about all your adventures :)

Tori said...

Sorry you aren't well. Thank goodness you didn't come down with this (sounds like shingles?) while Anna and family were with you.

I love reading about your young adults and the missionaries. Hope you get better quickly!

The Wendler Family said...

No matter how bad it is, you could never be monster-like! Oh man, I hope you are better by tomorrow too.
Love you lots!

Connie said...

What? No pictures?
So sorry you have to deal with this! I hope you can get some help with it!
At least you were able to play Hand and Foot and you are in a good mood!

Take care!

nikko said...

I hope you feel better soon. At least you weren't ill for your trip with A & A!

We are getting so excited to go to Lancaster. DH told me he met Daisy and her hubby. :o) Maybe you can see us there. :o)

Nancy Face said...

Oh, no! You poor thing...it sounds awful! :(