2. I love my Heavenly Father
3. I love Jesus Christ
4. I want to follow Him and serve Him always.
5. I love my Dh and have the best one in the world.
6. I love my 8 children.
7. I love my 12 grandchildren and the little grandson on his way.
8. I love my little great-granddaughter on her way.
9. I'm sure I will love all of my future grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
10.I was born in Shanghai, China.
11.I was married in San Francisco, California.
12.I married a Frenchman
13.I love teaching.
13.My first job was in a fancy shoe store in Stonestown, Ca.
14.My next job was at the City of Paris in downtown S.F. where I worked in all of the depts.
15.I was an underwriter's assistant at Liberty Mutural Ins. co.
16.I taught grades 1,3,4,and Kndg (my favorite).
17.I was a Reading Specialist for grades 1-6.
18.I taught Special Ed. high school age kids.
19.I was a SAHM and I loved it.
20.I have visited Hawaii.
26.I have cruised to Mexico.
27.I have lived in China.
28.Richmond Annex, Ca.
29.San Francisco, Ca.
30.North Edwards, Ca.
32.Ft. Worth, Tx.
34.I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS
37.I have the best DAUGHTER-In-LAW
38.I have the best SONS-IN-LAW
39.My favorite color is pink.
40.I graduated from George Washington High School.
41.I graduated from San Francisco State U.
42.I have my teaching credential.
43.I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
44.I love dancing.
45.I love reading.
46.I love cooking.
47.I love to travel.
48.I love to kids.
49.I love sewing.
50.I love road trips.
51.I like to watch movies.
52.I like animals.
53.I let my kids have every pet you can imagine. (Didn't like all of them.)
54.I like the beach.
55.I like chocolate.
56.I like T.V.
57.I love babies.
58.I was once in a car race at Laguna Seca.
59.I used to fly an airplane with my friend who was a boy.
60.I love the theatre.
61.I used to perform in the theatre at school and college.
62.I like music, but I also like quiet.
63.I play the piano (some). Good enough to play hymns at church, but not great.
64.I like to play games.
65.I like parties.(planning them, giving them, going to them)
66.I like to swim.
67.I used to skate. (roller and ice)
67.I used to water ski.
68.I like some crafts, but am just okay at them.
69.I have two artificial knees.
70.I love pretty flowers.
71.I don't like math.
72.I don't like caviar.
73.I love sushi.
74.and Thai. food.
75.and Chinese food.
76.and Russian food.
78.and almost all kinds of food.
79.I speak, read, and write Russian.
81.I am learning French.
82.I am a romantic.
82.I like things to be super neat and clean.
83.I don't mind doing laundry.
84.I dislike cleaning the stove.
85.I almost never take out the trash.
86.I can knit.
87.I can crochet.
88.I like to quilt.
89.My friend and I made lots of quilts for the baby linus project.
90.I love Charmela.(who lived with us)Lucky us!
91.I have had 3 Japanese exchange students live with us at different times.
92.I was a coordinator for the Japanese exchange student program.
93.I was also a teacher of the Japanese students.
94.I love to spend time with my family.
95.I love to spend time with my friends.
96.I have served in a soup kitchen quite a few times.
97.I have been a temple worker in the Los Angeles, Dallas, and Hague Temples.
98.I have had just about every calling in Relief Society and Primary.
99.I have never served in Young Women.
100. I am grateful for all of my many blessings and think that I am one of the most blessed women in the world. I have a great husband and wonderful children and grandchildren. I am blessed every single day by a God who loves me and loves us all. I love His gospel and especially I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ and His great sacrifice for each of us. Because of him we will all have eternal life. I pray each day that each of us will be worthy to return to live with him, in exaltation, one day.