Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hubcaps


We drive a car that looks a lot like this one, only it is black. Yesterday we went out to do our work and Dh noticed right away that someone stole all of our hubcaps. Now that is just plain mean. Who does something like that and why? Thieves everywhere!

I remember that once someone stole our stroller which was parked up the walkway just beside our front door.
Also, someone once stole Anna's black cat on Halloween eve. Luckily, she spotted them walking with her Blackie a few blocks away from our house. She went right up to them and told them that that was her cat and she took it right back.
I have other "stealing" stories, but I choose not to think about them.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm so sorry. I don't understand people stealing either.

Connie said...

Natalie,
Having something stolen makes a person feel so violated! My daughter had her bike stolen when she went to Snow College. She reported it to the campus police who then told her to go to a boys dorm where many stolen things end up. (Don't know why the police couldn't have accompanied her) She did and found a big guy sitting on her bike. She went up to him and told him she wanted her bike back. He refused and she grabbed hold of the handle bars, looked him in the eyes and through clenched teeth said, "Give me my bike!" He got off and she rode it away quickly, realizing how scared she really was. Love your post about the wedding. What a fun experience (except the cream puff) Did I understand right that your native language is Russian?
Have a blessed day!

The Texas Bakers said...

That's so rotten. I can't stand when people don't care how their actions affect others.

Natalie said...

Yes, my native language is Russian.
Both of my parents are Russian, but I was born in China. I will have to write my story later.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

So dumb what people steal- or that they steal at all- but hubcaps really are crazy-