Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Emily's job app.

Yesterday Em called us and said that she was applying for a waitressing job. The application asked for her to write a poem about herself. I guess they all tried and tried to come up with something and couldn't. She asked her Dad if he would write it for her. After lots of thought, this is what he came up with.


I'm a waitress small and pretty
My smile is sweet, my talk witty
My customers feel right at home
They come to me, they're not alone
So when your stomach growls with hunger
And your body needs a breather
Turn off the road without delay
Head for Pizza Pie and cafe
Where you'll find me smiling away
Unfortunately she did not get the job. They think she is too young. She is only 20, but she has been an awesome waitress in the past. I wish they would have taken that into consideration.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I think they should have considered it--VERY CUTE.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Do they sell alcohol? if they do, they would need her to be 21- that would be the only thing I could think of. If I hear of anything in Utah County, I will let you guys know. I have tons of family out there.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

funn fun poem