Thursday, September 17, 2009

Visiting Family

We had special permission from our Mission President to go to Southern France to visit family and to do missionary work there. We have been gone a little over 2 weeks and had no internet, so I couldn't post or read anyones blogs. Now we're back and I am anxious to catch up. I will post lots of pictures and news soon.

We were here is Biarritz with DH's sister and family. We saw lots of relatives and had a fabulous time. It is sooooooooooo beautiful here.
This is Mimizan where his brother and family live. This area is in the Landes and is also so very beautiful.

A picture of the Basque country which is incredibly beautiful. Actually Biarritz is already the Basque country, but this is closer to the Spanish border. I cannot even begin to express how gorgeous and picturesque all of Southern France is. We had the best possible time.


4 comments:

The Tall and Short of it said...

It does look beautiful! hugs!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Funny- I just asked txmommy today if everything was alright :)

How awesome to get to spend time with family that I am sure you don't see often-

The Wendler Family said...

What an amazing experience!! When was the last time you were able to see that family? I can't wait to hear all of your stories and see your pictures. I love the south of France! It is just breath taking. (deep sigh) I love France!

Yvonne said...

I sent a message to txmommy asking if everything was o.k. Figured you were busy--she told me where you were.

How wonderful you were able to visit family.

Beautiful pictures--can't wait to see and read more.