Friday, January 8, 2010

Natalia







How did one year go by so fast? When did this sweet little baby have time to grow from this tiny newborn into a beautiful, little one year old?
January 8, 2009 my 13th grandchild was born. I can hardly wait to meet her and to shower her with hugs and kisses. She is just beautiful and everyone says that she is the best little baby. She is very even tempered and is happy and smiley all the time. She is walking everywhere now and I am so delighted that she is mine. The one hard thing about being away on a mission is not seeing the kids and grandkids and great granddaughter. When we come home I will have 4 new babies to meet. It will be so much fun to see them and to hold them.
Meanwhile, Happy Birthday pretty Natalie. Your grandma loves you lots and lots!




































5 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

She is very pretty! and getting big. My inlaws are pretty spoiled- they are serving at the Family History Center in SLC- and so, they get to see pretty much everyone frequently. They have even been able to come home to their house twice since they left in October. Sometimes it seems like they aren't on a mission at all. :)

nikko said...

Oh my gosh she is so gorgeous! Happy Birthday little girl!

I have a good life said...

Wow! She is so pretty. I can't believe it has already been a year, either! Thank-you for your kind words on my blog and for the many prayers and thoughts you have sent my way.

I love seeing how your mission is going. What a great example you are.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

You sure have beautiful children in your family:) thank you for your kind words.

Yvonne said...

She is so cute. I love the witch picture.

I hope you know how much I appreciate your great example of sacrifice and service. You give me the courage to know one day I can serve a mission. Yes, it will be hard to be away from family, but I know as I read your posts it will be worth it.

You are being such a great example for your grandsons who will also realize that even though they will miss family events, serving a mission is the right thing to do.