Monday, November 30, 2009

Joneaux







Hurray!
I am a grandma again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited.


Anna had an emergency c-section one day before her scheduled c-section because her water broke. Joneaux was born on Nov 30, 2009 at 1:41 a.m. He is 7lbs 4ozs. He is 18 1/2" long. Isn't he beautiful?


Anna had a complication. The placenta was stuck to the uterus. She is doing fine now, but they are monitoring the amount of blood coming from the uterus. Keep her in your prayers please.

Additional info: Anna is doing well. I am so thankful and grateful. Thanks to everyone who was praying for her. I sure appreciate it.
Anna and Amadeo named him Joneaux Porter. The first name after Grandpa (the affectionate form that the family used for him) and middle name is Amadeo's Mom's maiden name.



7 comments:

The Wendler Family said...

He IS beautiful!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for Anna- this has been a long time coming. I hope her recovery continues well.
How do you pronounce his name??

Natalie said...

He is named after his grandpa and the name is pronounced Jon-o

sara k said...

Congratulations!!! I am so Happy for Anna and she is in my prayers.
Love you.

Connie said...

Oh Natalie,
How wonderful to have another grandbaby! He is so beautiful! I hope all goes well for Anna. My heart goes out to you being away and unable to see him! Thatnk goodness for the internet! You can get pictures of him instantly!

Yvonne said...

I wondered how to pronounce his name--I see you explained in the comments.

He is beautiful.

Congratulations.

I am so glad that are all doing well. Hugs.

Linda Clark said...

Judy filled me in this morning on Anna! Let's not see if Anna has nine lives, okay? Three times is quite enough. But to get a baby! How wonderful! I'm sure you wish you were here. But it sounds like your mission is a wonderful time for you and Jean. Love you so much. We decided to stay at the Temple another two years.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Congrats! The blessings that come from missionary service can't be bought any other way- I am thrilled for your daughter and her husband-