Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Great Granddaughter

This morning I received a wonderful phone call. Our little great granddaughter had been born about 15 mins before the call. WOW! So exciting! Our first granddaughter had her first baby, Tatum Ashley. My first daughter's first daughter had her first daughter. Four generations! I can hardly believe it.


Look at the beautiful pictures. I think both Mommy and baby look great. They are both beautiful. What a blessing. I don't know exactly how old little Tatum is, but it can't be more than an hour or so. I love technology. I love that I can see this sweet little baby right away.
Tatum is 6lbs and 6ozs and 17ins. She is a tiny, litte girl. Dani only had to push for 8 minutes. How lucky is that? I feel very grateful and very blessed.
She was born on the 18th of August although here in Belgium it is already the 19th.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Congratulations, great grandma. That is so exciting.

She is beautiful. And your granddaughter looks GREAT.

I agree--technology is wonderful.

One For All said...

Can't believe youy are a great grandma! So exciting! Congrats!!! Love You!
charmela

Shuldberg's in Texas said...

Both of those grandaughters are beautiful! Congratulations!!

Nancy Face said...

Congratulations! She is precious! :)