Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Surprise B'day Party

 
 Saturday Andrea and Emily put on a surprise birthday party for me.  That they later told me that I was very difficult.  They couldn't get me out of the house.  Ha!  In fact Em came over earlier and walked in with balloons which she then had to quickly hide in the garage because she spotted me in the house.  Then she came in and asked me, "What are you doing here?"  "I live here," I replied.  Finally I did leave.  John and I went to visit a friend whose husband just got home from the hospital.  Then we went out to eat at Pho.   After dinner John still wanted to go and visit a sister in the assisted living center, so we did.  We came home to a house full of people.  What a great party we had.  I am so thrilled that the girls went to so much trouble to have a party for me.  I am so happy and pleased.  What an awesome thing to do. EVERYONE was so nice.

Sara and Em

                                               My good friends Sharon and Anita.
                                        Jenna and Clayton gave me these beautiful flowers.
Flavia and her family gave me this lovely plant which I think is so pretty.
                                                    Baby Jakob and Talia are the cutest!
                                                Jenna with Sharon, Anita and Alan.
                                           The party princess with Sara and Em with Jakob.
                                                          Dani, Ry, and Tanner.
                                           Jose.  Doesn't Jakob look just like his Daddy?
                                                  Flavia with Val and John.
                                                 Michael with Indy and Reubens.
                                                           Jojo with Matt.
                                                           Tal, Kenzie, and Tatum.
                                                          Spencer and Matt goofing off.
                                                               Paulette
Somehow I didn't get a photo of everyone.  Too bad.
 I had an especially nice party and I am so grateful to everyone who came and for all the trouble that everyone went to to give me a great party.  I can't even express how thankful and happy I am.  Thanks Ang and Em for all of your hard work.  Thanks to John too for keeping a secret and helping the girls.  What a lucky woman I am.

1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I think I'm a lot like you in that I would be hard to get out of the house, ha! The only surprise party I have ever received was from the Young Women. (I loved it!) That wasn't quite so hard for them to accomplish because it wasn't at my house!

You have a wonderful family!