Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tickets

Yesterday I got tickets to go to Maryland and visit Lana and her family.  We are going in July and I can't wait.  It has been forever since we've seen the cute grandkids.  I know it will be sooooooooo hot and sooooooo humid, but that's okay.  We will be too busy having a good time hugging and kissing everyone to pay too much attention.

In addition, we are going to Alec's and his family for this Memorial Day Week-end in Idaho.  I can't wait for that either.  It will be so much fun.  

Lucky us.  We get to see two of our kids and their families and enjoy some "in person" time.  I feel so happy that they always want us to come and encourage us to come and visit.  :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you and for Lana and her family. That is wonderful.

Keep your eyes open for our little Elder when you're in Idaho ; ) Enjoy your trip.

Connie said...

How exciting! You'll love the visit no matter the humidity!