Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Carl Bloch

This afternoon John, Tal, and I were able to go and see the Carl Bloch Exhibit at BYU.  It was wonderful. He is such a great artist.   I never realized that he painted so many beautiful paintings of Christ, many of which I recognized and was familiar with.  The tickets were all sold out when I tried getting them a few weeks ago and today we just went and tried to get stand by tickets.  We only had to wait about 10 minutes and they let us in.  Tal behaved perfectly the entire time.  She actually looked at many of the paintings and  she was also very busy saying hi to all the other little ones in their strollers.  It was a very enjoyable afternoon outing.  

2 comments:

Connie said...

I have NOT been able to go to this! It's over now, isn't it? What a shame.
I'm glad you were able to go.

Yvonne said...

Oh, darn I wish I could see it. I didn't realize it was over already.