Thursday, April 28, 2011

Greg's B'day

 We celebrated my grandson's birthday a couple of weeks ago.  Well actually Greg is married to my granddaughter, but I call him my own grandson.  Anyway we had a nice dinner together to celebrate.


 The babies could hardly wait to play and dance.  In fact it seemed like it was their party, they had so much fun rocking out.  We had fun watching them dance.
 

 Poor little Tatum burned her 2 fingers the other day.  She grabbed a hot flat iron at the beauty shop before her Mom could even stop her.  Dani felt so bad.  To make things even worse, on Monday, that very same day, Greg was building some shelves in my food storage room and on the very last screw he drove the screw through his finger and fingernail.  It made me sick just thinking about it.  I feel soooooo bad for both of them.  They are both doing really well now, but I still feel sad that they got hurt.










3 comments:

Connie said...

Love the dancing darlings! Too bad about the sore fingers! Ouch! Looks like you guys had a great Easter. It's so good to be surrounded by family.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh I adored the cute pictures of the babies dancing what joy!

yvonne said...

Happy birthday to your grandson. (I never know what to call in-law grandchildren, but I like that you just refer to them as your grandchildren ; )

Having family near by is WONDERFUL.