We had a great time except for a very terrible incident with baby Joneaux. He was crawling and walking around by himself. He found a cup that someone had left with ice spilled out of the cup on the floor. Without anyone seeing him, he put that large piece of ice in his mouth and then choked on it. Luckily, I had just walked into the room and saw him behind the couch with a terrified look in his eyes. He was not breathing and didn't know what to do. I grabbed him up and called for Anna. She grabbed him from me and tried to put her finger in his mouth, but his mouth was clenched shut---tight. She began pounding him on the back and said, "do something!" I then pried his mouth open, put my finger down his throat and felt the ice cube. I was able to stick my finger behind the ice cube and pop it out along with a potato chip piece. Poor little guy. As soon as he could breathe, he began crying and wanted Anna to hug him. She did and he then wanted to hug everyone that was around him to let them know he was ok. He is such a loving little guy. Oh my gosh, it was soooo scary. That night I couldn't sleep for a long, long time because I kept thinking and seeing the whole scene replay itself in my mind. We are so grateful that Heavenly Father protected him and that I was able to be there just at the right moment.