Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally Back

We have been back from our mission for a month now and I'm finally able to post again.  I can't believe how busy we have been. I will try to catch up in the next little while.  In addition, I got a new computer so that John could have full time use of my old computer because he does Family Search Indexing every day.  I got a Mac Book. (laptop)  I'm still trying to learn all about it and still don't know how to post pictures, etc so back to the old one for the time being, for my blog anyway.

Well the day before we left France,  we were lucky enough to spend the day in Paris.  I LOVE PARIS!!



The following pictures are from our ride on the Bateau Mouche on the river Seine.  The photos of the Eiffel Tower are all from the river.  It was a cool, rainy day, but we still had an awesome time.  We were able to go with the Janda's who so graciously invited us to their home to spend our last few days in France. 


















































































5 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

Yay! Welcome back. Your pictures bring back fond memories of my time in Paris. That was forever ago, it seems. I think in 1993?

nikko said...

Paris is so pretty. I would love to go back!

Hopefully we can see you soon. Welcome back!

Lana said...

that's a nice picture of you and Dad.

Connie said...

Fantastic pictures! I have always wanted to go to Paris, ever since I was in French class in Jr. High!
Welcome home!
Can't wait to meet you!

Yvonne said...

Love the pictures. So glad you are back.

I know you are enjoying your time with your family.