Friday, July 9, 2010

Our trip

It is soooooooo hot here. I am just melting. Not too many places have AC and a standing fan is just not good enough.



Never-the-less, we packed up and are meeting these guys. My son and his family are meeting us





here where we will spend a few days.


Then we will go here where it is even hotter. I can't wait to spend some time with my awesome son, his beautiful wife, and of course my gorgeous, sweet granddaughter. It's been over two years since I've seen them and I've missed them a lot.
We will be visiting Dh's sister and brother. Mado lives in Biarritz and Laurent lives in Mimizan. I can't wait to see them also. They are soooooo nice. We will be back on the 21st. I'm not sure if I will have access to a computer or not.






7 comments:

nikko said...

I hope you have so much fun!

Robin said...

HAve a great Time

Connie said...

Have so much fun! I hope you find some air conditioning in your travels!

Yvonne said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures. (Hopefully the heat won't be a problem.)

Nancy Face said...

Hope you're having a fantastic time! I also hope you get surprised by some cooler weather! :)

Lil' M said...

not fair i want to go and see you but you guys will have fun .love ya!

Robin said...

Hows it goign? I bet you are haveing a great time minus the HEAT