Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Not even 30 minutes ago, this cute couple had a sweet, little 7lb baby boy. He is 48cms (19") long and I can't wait to meet him. I can't wait to snuggle with him and hug and kiss him.

He gets to share his birthday with his cousin, my darling granddaughter Mackenzie, the little cutie on the right with her sister JoJo posing with her. Andrea, the baby's Mama, "did up" her nieces for a special show and photo shoot. The girls loved "playing" and dressing up with their aunt.

Happy Birthday my darlings.




3 comments:

Connie said...

Just a few more months and you can hold that sweet baby! Congratulations, Grandma! Birthdays are more fun when they're shared!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

How fun! you have so many new spirits to meet when you get back to the states! And I love it when birthdays double up (or even more-we have 5 on one day in our family)
it makes it easier to remember

Robin said...

So cute... I get you want to snuggle that cute baby.. Aaron's birthday is today too. what a great day.