Monday, October 27, 2008

Still learning

Well, y'all will have to be patient with me. I am trying to figure out all this blog stuff. The computer kept erasing things and so my last post has a word in it that doesn't really belong.

Our son and his fam drove down from Idaho and we and the Utah kids had so much fun being together. We, as usual had some little surgical procedures done while A was here. The whole family watches as he removes a little mole or whatever else needs to be done. This time it was DH and daughter A who had little things removed. I was the assistant handing A the different instruments, medicine, etc. I should have been a nurse instead of a teacher.:)

5 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

hi dear I hope you will keep this up from the mission field I am so sad w/ all our travels and trials we did not get to visit you but Know i pray for you and will keep up w/ you on here:)

Christine said...

How fun that you have a blog! Can you update it on the mission? I love your title...Field of Blessings...how appropriate. WE love you guys and were so glad to see you last month. We can't wait to hear all about your mission adventures and hope the french is coming along for you! Its so fun to keep up with your fun girls on all thier blogs...I love it! Well good luck and god bless.

One For All said...

You and your family are so cute! I love seeing pics of all of you since I haven't seen you guys in forever. It makes me feel somewhat caught up in your lives. I just love you!
Charmela

Robin said...

Its great to keep up wth you.. I miss seeing you...

Robin said...

Shelia Butterfield had her baby it was a boy and his name is Samuel