Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yoho


This is my son-in-law. We have been having lots of fun with A and Y. We saw their cute condo. I got to help A decorate their front room. I will have to take a picture and post it next time. DH and I have done all of his shopping for the mission. We got a lot of his clothes at Mr. Macs with a missionary discount, but it still cost a lot of money to buy all the stuff he needed: 2 suits with 4 pairs of pants, a combination coat and raincoat, sweater, shirts, 2 pairs shoes, etc. etc. etc. I think we are about ready to go. Only 2 weeks to wait and we report at the MTC. Mr Missionary is super excited and can't wait to begin the work. I am kind of nervous and feel sad to leave my kids all the cute little grandkids, but I know this is the Lord's work and I'm going for it.

6 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

you go, girl!!! can't wait to hear your dispatches from the field.

One For All said...

Hi, I am really excited for you and you will be in my prayers. It is amazing to lead others to His Kingdom and I admire what you are doing. I just wanted to say hi and to let you know that I miss you guys tons! Love, Charmela

Robin said...

I know you will do great.. But I miss you

Jay said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog. Now I can keep up with you on your mission! What a wonderful, awesome, amazing, terrific, enthusiastic, happy missionary you will make, because you are already all those things. I'm so excited for you.

nikko said...

Yay! I found you!

Moustache said...

Hi
Every pic so coooool
and I will always come in your blog !!!
Pang is my name and you !!!

http://catty-and-doggy.blogspot.com/