Our job this week is to take care of the kids. They are doing amazingly well. Monday J and I made the above shredded wheat nests for FHE treat. She did all of the work. I was just the helper.
Everyone participated and behaved very well for the evening.

J set up the table and the room and got everything just right.
M liked wearing Papa's glasses. She also performed for us. What a great little dancer and gymnast she is.
The boys showed us their muscles.
M conducted FHE.
J was Papa's assistant and asked the questions and gave out cookies if the answer was correct.
The kids were very attentive and everyone participated.
Papa gave a great lesson.
V left a daily sheet for me of all the activities we had to do with the kids. Thursday's list is above. Each day was very, very busy. I don't know how she gets everything done everyday. On top of that her home is always immaculate and her meals are delicious. I'm already a little tired and it's only Thursday, but I am really enjoying this time with the kids. I think I'm tired today because I have a sore throat. Hope no one else gets it.


No comments:
Post a Comment