I am so blessed to have this lovely young woman for my daughter. She and her hubby A are the best cooks. They are real connoisseurs too. She fixed us the best Boeuf Bourguignion.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Deliciousness
Just had to post these shots from our trip to Southern California. I could cover him in kisses and eat up this yummy, sweet boy.
I am so blessed to have this lovely young woman for my daughter. She and her hubby A are the best cooks. They are real connoisseurs too. She fixed us the best Boeuf Bourguignion.
I am so blessed to have this lovely young woman for my daughter. She and her hubby A are the best cooks. They are real connoisseurs too. She fixed us the best Boeuf Bourguignion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie! I love how he's relaxed while drinking from the sippy cup and reclining in the red chair.
What a sweetheart. Love it.
Love him!
Post a Comment