Yesterday I got tickets to go to Maryland and visit Lana and her family. We are going in July and I can't wait. It has been forever since we've seen the cute grandkids. I know it will be sooooooooo hot and sooooooo humid, but that's okay. We will be too busy having a good time hugging and kissing everyone to pay too much attention.
In addition, we are going to Alec's and his family for this Memorial Day Week-end in Idaho. I can't wait for that either. It will be so much fun.
Lucky us. We get to see two of our kids and their families and enjoy some "in person" time. I feel so happy that they always want us to come and encourage us to come and visit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited for you and for Lana and her family. That is wonderful.
Keep your eyes open for our little Elder when you're in Idaho ; ) Enjoy your trip.
How exciting! You'll love the visit no matter the humidity!
Post a Comment