Anna with Mary holding Joneaux, Erika and her sister from Arizona.
Amadeo always loves to sample everything. :)
Pops and Rocky checking things out.
Baby Joneaux, the highlight of our trip. This little guy is so loving and sweet. He is a great baby, always happy and smiling and so, so curious.
The two grandmas sharing. Joneaux nicely gave us equal loving time. He went from one to the other with lots of hugs and kisses and just warmed both of our hearts.
We had a great time in the San Diego area. Every day was filled with lots of activities and the time just seemed to fly by. Anna and Amadeo spoiled us every day. We were sad to leave, but luckily they will come for Christmas.
2 comments:
I'm sure you must have mixed feelings about your mission being over--I imagine every missionary feels that way. Glad you had an opportunity to give a report.
I'm glad you had a fun trip for Thanksgiving. Baby Joneaux is so cute!
Post a Comment