There is a very nice Arab man who has been studying the gospel and progressing very well. Emilie V. told him that I really like these confections and so when he found out that we are leaving, he bought these for me. I actually never had them before, but I think he is especially thoughtful to get them for us. These Arabian treats have a very distinct flavor. I think they are very pretty.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Bibische and Arabian goodies
There is a very nice Arab man who has been studying the gospel and progressing very well. Emilie V. told him that I really like these confections and so when he found out that we are leaving, he bought these for me. I actually never had them before, but I think he is especially thoughtful to get them for us. These Arabian treats have a very distinct flavor. I think they are very pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your heart must be so full. What a wonderful experience you have had. I'm so glad I have had the opportunity to read all about it. Thank you.
Safe travels.
Hopefully our paths will cross.
Post a Comment