We had special permission from our Mission President to go to Southern France to visit family and to do missionary work there. We have been gone a little over 2 weeks and had no internet, so I couldn't post or read anyones blogs. Now we're back and I am anxious to catch up. I will post lots of pictures and news soon.
We were here is Biarritz with DH's sister and family. We saw lots of relatives and had a fabulous time. It is sooooooooooo beautiful here.

This is Mimizan where his brother and family live. This area is in the Landes and is also so very beautiful.

A picture of the Basque country which is incredibly beautiful. Actually Biarritz is already the Basque country, but this is closer to the Spanish border. I cannot even begin to express how gorgeous and picturesque all of Southern France is. We had the best possible time.

4 comments:
It does look beautiful! hugs!
Funny- I just asked txmommy today if everything was alright :)
How awesome to get to spend time with family that I am sure you don't see often-
What an amazing experience!! When was the last time you were able to see that family? I can't wait to hear all of your stories and see your pictures. I love the south of France! It is just breath taking. (deep sigh) I love France!
I sent a message to txmommy asking if everything was o.k. Figured you were busy--she told me where you were.
How wonderful you were able to visit family.
Beautiful pictures--can't wait to see and read more.
Post a Comment