Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lunch at Zuppas and a Snowy Day

 Saturday I was so happy to be able to meet up with two of my good bloggy friends and have lunch with them.  I never would have thought a few years ago that you can meet someone through the blog world and then become such good friends.   These two women are so awesome and I really admire them both.  They are both runners and in such good shape.  They are both so spiritually inclined, knowledgeable, and in tune.  Connie lives about a 40 minutes drive from me.  Yvonne has been here unexpectedly from Canada because her daughter has been soooooo ill with very serious illnesses and has been hospitalized and had several very extensive surgeries.  In fact out of a month, I think she was only out of the hospital for 4 days.  We have all felt so badly for Heidi.  We have been fasting and praying for her so much and finally she seems to be doing much better.  We are hoping for a full recovery with no more hospitalizations.  Yvonne is going home today.  
 
 This morning we woke up to snow. Here are some shots from my kitchen door.  It looks very beautiful, but I don't like to be out and driving in it.  It is good to have it snowing though because it will help replenish the waters.


4 comments:

nikko said...

I love snow days! And getting together with blog friends is always so fun! :o)

Connie said...

It was so fun to get together with you and Yvonne!! We need to do it more often. I dare bet you have a lot more snow now!

Yvonne said...

I am so very glad we were able to get together. Sure do love you and Connie. Wish we could have visited for hours--you both are so very wise--AND FUN.

Looks like I got out of town just in time.

Nancy Face said...

I saw that cute picture of you girls on Yvonne's blog! If I were in Utah I'd love to hang out with all of you!