Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catch-Up



What a great way to take a nap.  So soft and comfy and two people get to rest.
Valerie has the best garden.  She has been growing and enjoying so many yummy veggies and she has the best recipes.  This tomato was used by Tanner for a little fun.
It's so funny that these two tomatoes grew noses and Tanner just hurried and made them into friends.
Here are Billy and Julia with Tanner.  Ha!
I love when Jenna and Sierra come over to visit.  This night they were able to stay over.



Tal is all ready to go out.


Baby Jakob likes to sleep amidst all of the commotion.


Having family over is the best.













Yoho and Reggie love it when Reggie gets thrown up into the air.  He goes really high, but it's soooo fast that I didn't get a shot.  I love to hear little Reggie laugh.  It's the cutest sound.


Tal wants to get in on the action.
Jose is so sweet and tender with his little boy.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Love all the pictures. I'm so glad you get to see and spend time with so many of your family. I know you enjoy it so much.

At the same time, I'm a little envious ; ) Allan is off to Conference and will get to see a couple of our kids. I will sit at home and watch Conference and at least know we are all watching together--SORT OF.