Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reggie's Quilt

 Since we were on our mission when Andrea had baby Reggie, I was never able to make him a quilt.  Well he just had his 1st birthday and so I made him this shark quilt.  It's kinda big and I really hope he will be able to use it for a long, long time.

My friend Daisy and I used to make lots and lots of quilts.  We made them for baby showers for babies in our ward and we also made them to donate to the Baby Linus Project.  The quilts given to the Baby Linus Project are distributed to babies and little children who are sick in the hospital.  We enjoyed making those quilts together and we enjoyed chatting as we worked.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Very cute. I'm sure he will enjoy it.

Lana said...

Cute!

utmommy said...

I'm sure he'll love it!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

so cute! my daughter's favorite quilt is getting totally rag worthy but she loves it any way and won't let me box it up- even though it has big holes and the stuffing is coming out. Her Aunt made it for her- and she named it Francis, which shows how much she loves it.

c. griffith said...

awww ur the best grandma!
you made noah a blue animal blankie before i had him. he loved it even though he was never really a blankie boy. well, brody is almost 4 and that same blanket is his favorite thing ever! he has to sleep with it every night and carries it around and cuddles with it all the time. it joins us on car rides and vacations. no other blanket will do. he calls it his "cold blankie." i think he likes how it is cool and not a warm, fleecy one. anyways, we love you for making special blankies for even our kiddos! xoxo