Friday, July 8, 2011

Mackenzie and Reggie's B'days

So I am taking this photo from my daughter's blog, but it's the most recent.

Today is 2 of my dear grandchildren's birthdays.  Mackenzie is 12 and Reggie is 1.  Here they are with their cousin Hannah.   These 2 are the sweetest and it's so much fun that they share a birthday.  I know Mackenzie was so happy and excited that little Reg was going to be her birthday twin.

Mackenzie is a very sweet, happy, tender-hearted girl.  She is always trying to make sure that everyone around her is happy.  She is loving and kind.  She gives out lots of little notes to everyone to make sure they are feeling good.  She loves the Lord and always tries to do what is right.  I love that girl.  I pray she always stays as good and hard working and loving the Lord as she is now.

Little Reggie is the sweetest.  He is almost always happy and laughing.  He's a good natured little guy. He loves to get hugs and kisses and he loves getting into things.  He is soft and snuggly and I love him so much.

2 comments:

Connie said...

What beautiful grandchildren. I hope they had a very happy birthday!

Yvonne said...

They are all so beautiful. I love when you write about your children and grandchldren--your love for them is so evident.

Sharing birthdays is always fun ; )