Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bountiful Baskets, Ferraris, Sleeping girls

 Valerie told me about this wonderful food co-op that they do in this and many other areas.  You send in your order on Monday and on Saturday you get to pick up a lovely basket of fruit and veggies.  It's only $15.00 and you get some wonderful, mostly local, food.  I have enjoyed doing this for several weeks now.  The pickup was at a home, but now it has been moved to a school.



 A few weeks ago our old friends from Lancaster came over for a visit.  It was really nice to see them.  We had lunch together and then played a game of Hand and Foot.  It was a lot of fun.  They were babysitting their grandchildren while Chris and Richard went to Hungary for Richard's business trip.  The kids and Tal enjoyed playing together.
Two tired girls; Mommy and daughter.  Little brother will be joining them soon.  Hopefully they will all be able to take a nap at the same time.  Wishful thinking, I know.  Em is so busy going to school full time and also working as well a being pregnant.  No wonder she is tired.

3 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

I did Bountiful Baskets here a couple of weeks ago. We got some great stuff!

Connie said...

I too did a Bountiful Basket last Saturday. It's always fun to see what they have and then plan meals around the goods. OK, you need to let me know what the fruits are in the clam shell. I don't know that I've seen that before.

I've played Hand and Foot before but I've forgotten how to do it. I just remember it was lots of fun!

Have a great week.

Yvonne said...

Tell me about "Hand and Foot"???

That's quite a basket of fruit and veggies--very nice.