Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweet Tomatoes

 My good friend Michelle and her husband Steve are taking a little vacation and are staying with Kathy and Gary.  Kathy and Gary are also good friends who have lived in this area for 6 years already.  Tonight John and I were able to meet up with them at Sweet Tomatoes.  We met up at 6:00 and finally left after 9:30 when they were closing down the restaurant.  We had so much to talk about and laugh about.  We really enjoyed seeing one another after not seeing each other for such a long time.  It is so nice to spend time with good friends.




2 comments:

I have a good life said...

How fun! And I love Sweet Tomatoes. We used to go all the time when we lived in Oregon. :)

Yvonne said...

I've never heard of Sweet Tomatoes--will have to give it a try next time I'm there.

Fun to have time with friends.