Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Luncheon

 I got to have lunch with these two awesome gals at Applebees last week.  Yvonne from Canada is on the left.  She is in Utah for a 1/2 marathon and her son's surgery.  Connie lives in Utah.  These two lovely ladies are both runners. Yvonne successfully completed the 1/2 marathon and Connie is training for a race.  I am in a awe of these two ladies.  They are both so smart and spiritually inclined.  They are kind and nice and so much fun to be with.  Both have a great sense of humor and they both RUN.  Wow! We had a very fun time together.  
 And for you viewing pleasure a few photos of my darling little granddaughter Natalia enjoying her jeep on our back deck.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

It was SO FUN to see you and have a chance to spend time with you and Connie. I would love to have more time--maybe on my next visit.

That little Natalia is such a doll.

Connie said...

Natalie,
It was such a fun lunch! I'm so glad we can get together every now and then. Too bad we're always so busy and can't get together more often!
I love the refrigerator magnet you gave us!
Such a cute granddaughter. Thanks for including her picture!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

LOVE the expression on her face in that last picture-

Fun that you could have lunch with Yvonne- I used one of her reception ideas for our reception-